E Cigarette KitsLiqua E Liquid50ml Hangsen E Liquid50ml Dinner Lady E Liquid50ml Nova Shake 'N Vape E Liquid50ml Cloud Niners E Liquid50ml Different Character E Liquid60ml Hewi E LiquidHangsen Vengers VG+ E LiquidClearomizers / TanksCoilsBatteriesBattery ChargersNicotine ShotsPG & VG BaseDIY Equipment
- Vape Freaks Home
- Delivery & Returns
- Postage Rates
- Competition Time
- Contact Us
- Steeping E Liquid
- E Cigarette Forum
- How Ecigs Work
- Reasons To Vape
- How To Fill Tanks
- eGo Battery Fix
- Why E-Cigs Work
- EU Forum Links
- Safer Than Smoking
- Online Only Shop - No Walk In Sales
- Dr. Farsalinos Blog
- Paying With Debit/Credit Card?
- E Cigarette Kits
- Clearomizers / Tanks
- DIY Equipment
- Battery Chargers
- PG & VG Base
- Nicotine Shots
- Liqua E Liquid
- 50ml Hangsen E Liquid
- Hangsen Vengers VG+ E Liquid
- 60ml Hewi E Liquid
- 50ml Different Character E Liquid
- Flavour Concentrates
- Big Mouth 10ml
- 50ml Dinner Lady E Liquid
- 50ml Cloud Niners E Liquid
- T-Juice 30ml
- Vampire Vape 30ml
- 50ml Nova Shake 'N Vape E Liquid
- E-Cigarettes are a safe and excellent way of reducing our smoking rates.
- What is e-juice made out of?
- Vaping regulations go into effect in Spain and more to come!
- Evidence over prejudice, ending the anti vaping hysteria
- More than half of UK vapers 'have given up smoking'
- Facts about Vaping - CASAA
- Vaping in public places: Advice for employers and organisations
- Increased use of E-Cigarettes would assist smokers to quit, study finds
- E-Cigarettes needed to get more adults to quit smoking
- E-Cigarettes 'safer' than tobacco filled cigarettes - study
- Smoking numbers hit new low as Britons turn to Vaping to help quit cigarettes
- Nicotine without smoke: Tobacco harm reduction
- Vaping is 'far safer than smoking'
- UK Government releases Tobacco Control Plan for England and E-Cigarettes are included
- Professor John Britton talks to the BBC about E-Cigarettes
- 6 Celebs Who Changed To Vaping
- Study Squashes Fears Over Secondhand Exposure To Vaping
- Isle of Man prisoners could be allowed to smoke e-cigarettes in six-month pilot
- European Ban On E-Liquid In Bottles Larger Than 10ml From May 2017
- E-Cigarettes: Businesses urged to give Vapers their own room and more breaks.
- The British Psychological Society endorses Vaping
- Clearing up some myths around e-cigarettes
- E-Cigarettes are definitely safer than smoking
- Finland: A tax on e-liquids and a severe downgrade in the choice of flavors
- Britain must speak up for E-Cigarettes. The health of the world’s smokers depends on it.
- Australia hasn’t yet come to terms with the option of harm reduction
- The advent of e-cigs corresponds to decreased smoking rates
- Vaping is 'far safer than smoking'
- Vaping saves lives. It’d be madness to ban it!
- Is An iVape Device On The Horizon From Apple?
- Digging Up More Ecig Efficacy Evidence
- Back In Stock, the Joyetech EGO AIO
- New in stock SC LK E-Liquid
- Researcher claims 'academic McCarthyism' over e-cigarettes
- Colin Mendelsohn: Banning E-Cigarettes could increase cancer
- Documentary: Without Vaping “A Billion Lives” At Risk
- Pre TPD Clearance Sale Now On
- Young people do not associate e-cigarettes with increased likelihood of smoking
- Lab-based cellular tests reveal that E-Cigarette vapour does not induce DNA damage
- Smoking and Vaping in public places
- Vaping, E-Cigarettes, and Public Policy Toward Alternatives to Smoking
- E-Cigarettes No Longer Considered Tobacco Products Under Alaska Law
- Liqua Elements Available In Over 25 Flavours From Just €3.00 Each
- Now in stock,The new Joyetech EGO AIO BOX kit.
- E-Cigarette use linked to successful attempts to quit smoking.
- Vaping Could Have "An Enormous Public Health Benefit"
- E-Cigarettes do help smokers quit
- Released: New book on Analytical Assessment of E Cigarettes
- India Grapples With Ecigs
- Vape is saved. Deeming dead?
- E-cigarettes to be legalised in New Zealand
- CDC report shows more smokers try to quit with E-Cigs than nicotine replacement products.
- Research casts doubt on link between popularity of E-Cigarettes and desire to smoke tobacco
- More Evidence Suggests E-Cigarettes Help Some Smokers Quit
- E-cigarette safety, the facts explained
- No Negative Respiratory Impact from E-Cigarettes on Never Smokers
- Do it Now! – Cancer Research Rep Says Vaping Helps Reduce Cancer
- Smoking in India could be soon eradicated through Vaping says a study.
- Secondhand Vape Exposure is Minimal
- NHS hospitals should sell e-cigarettes, says Government agency
- E-Cigarettes And The Values Behind The Evidence
- New study: 6.1 million Europeans have quit smoking with the use of electronic cigarettes
- Vaping is safer than smoking cigarettes according to long term study
- E-Cig vapour does not induce genetic mutations associated with cigarette smoke exposure
- FDA ‘clarifies’ stance on synthetic nicotine as a tobacco product
- Switching to E-Cigarettes could save 6.6 million American smokers
- How E-Cigarettes are helping the UK become Smoke Free
- Success rates for people quitting smoking with E-Cigarettes hits record high
- NHS Health Scotland: E-cigs 'definitely' less harmful than smoking
- Swiss Vape Ban Overturned In Court.
- 42% of smokers will quit smoking with the aid of E-Cigarettes
- Vaping Gets Win, Now Separated From Smoking in US City
- Signs of hope in the USA as opposition to bans gains speed
- UK MP Suggests Promoting E-Cigs on Cigarette Packs